Quantcast

0.11 arrives at beta-1

Hi GPars enthusiasts,

on our path towards the next GPars release we've reached an important milestone - the beta-1 has been made available. To get a feel of what's coming in 0.11, experiment with the new dataflow constructs, try agent validators, test GPars from pure Java applications using the new Java API or just get your hair blown back by our lightning fast actors, grab it now at http://bamboo.ci.codehaus.org/browse/GPARS-REL/latest/artifact or use the usual integration options described at http://gpars.codehaus.org/Integration

As is our good tradition, an updated User Guide is ready at http://gpars.org/SNAPSHOT/guide/index.html
You might also like to check out what's new - http://gpars.org/SNAPSHOT/guide/guide/2.%20Getting%20Started.html#2.6%20What%27s%20new

It seems some configurations fail to integrate with GPars correctly using the Groovy Grape facility. For us to find out more details about the issue, we need your help. If you experience integration issues, please don't stay silent. Let us know and we'll fix it before releasing the final 0.11.

Have groovy times and tell us what you think.

The GPars team

Re: 0.11 arrives at beta-1

Dierk König

This is particularly nice and useful!

It should be a role-model for every open-source project.

cheers
Dierk