[ANN] Second edition of the "Groovy Weekly" column

[ANN] Second edition of the "Groovy Weekly" column

Guillaume Laforge-2
Hi all,

And here's the second edition of the "Groovy Weekly" column!

I've created a Mailchimp newsletter, if you'd like to receive the news directly in your inbox. You can subscribe here:
http://bit.ly/groovy-weekly-subscribe

If you want to contribute news, please don't hesitate to do so, by filling some details about the news through that form:

On behalf of the Groovy development team, let me wish you the best for next year!
May 2014 be a Groovy year for you and your family!

--
Guillaume Laforge
Groovy Project Manager