[ANN] The GPars 0.9-beta-1 release

Hello everybody,

on our way to the 0.9 release we've reached a point when the GPars team would love to get feedback on what we've been doing over the past 3 months - Actors, Map/Reduce, Fork/Join, Dataflow concurrency and a lot of other stuff to help you write safe concurrent code with fun and ease.

The GPars 0.9 beta-1 release has just hit the stores. Get it hot!  For the lib, samples, and docs go to http://code.google.com/p/gparallelizer/downloads/list or checkout the various integration options at http://gpars.codehaus.org/Integration .
Also do not miss the fresh new (and a bit rough) User Guide at http://www.gpars.org/guide/index.html .
Ah, and the release notes - http://code.google.com/p/gparallelizer/source/browse/tags/release-0.9-beta-1/release-0.9/src/main/resources/META-INF/ReleaseNotest.txt

Enjoy and please let us know what you think.

Best regards,

Vaclav Pech