Beta 3 is out

Hello everybody,

gpars-1.0-beta-3 has been made available for you to try out.
Apart from the usual doze of features and fixes, including speed-up for some operations on parallel collections or lifecycle events for dataflow operators, there is one major change compared to beta-2 worth pointing out explicitly:
  • GPars no longer depends on the extra166y artifact. The parallel array library by Doug Lea has been integrated into GPars. The jsr166y (Fork/Join) jar still remains in the dependency list until we migrate GPars to jdk7.
Grab gpars-1.0-beta-3 from http://gpars.org/download/1.0-beta-3/ and have a lot of fun with the new beta release.

Re: Beta 3 is out

Wilson MacGyver
Are the betas available in mvn repos?

Thanks

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 12:56 AM, Václav Pech <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> gpars-1.0-beta-3 has been made available for you to try out.
> Apart from the usual doze of features and fixes, including speed-up for some
> operations on parallel collections or lifecycle events for dataflow
> operators, there is one major change compared to beta-2 worth pointing out
> explicitly:
>
> GPars no longer depends on the extra166y artifact. The parallel array
> library by Doug Lea has been integrated into GPars. The jsr166y (Fork/Join)
> jar still remains in the dependency list until we migrate GPars to jdk7.
>
> Grab gpars-1.0-beta-3 from http://gpars.org/download/1.0-beta-3/ and have a
> lot of fun with the new beta release.
>
> Vaclav

Re: Beta 3 is out

Codehaus repo for sure, central may take a while.

@Grab(group='org.codehaus.gpars', module='gpars', version='1.0-beta-3')

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 7:05 AM, Wilson MacGyver <[hidden email]> wrote:
Are the betas available in mvn repos?

Thanks

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 12:56 AM, Václav Pech <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> gpars-1.0-beta-3 has been made available for you to try out.
> Apart from the usual doze of features and fixes, including speed-up for some
> operations on parallel collections or lifecycle events for dataflow
> operators, there is one major change compared to beta-2 worth pointing out
> explicitly:
>
> GPars no longer depends on the extra166y artifact. The parallel array
> library by Doug Lea has been integrated into GPars. The jsr166y (Fork/Join)
> jar still remains in the dependency list until we migrate GPars to jdk7.
>
> Grab gpars-1.0-beta-3 from http://gpars.org/download/1.0-beta-3/ and have a
> lot of fun with the new beta release.
>
> Vaclav

Re: Beta 3 is out