Documentation contrib

Alan Thompson
Hi - I am a new user of GPars and wanted to contribute some typo fixes in the documentation. Is this kept in a wiki, or is another way best?
Thanks,
Alan Thompson

Re: Documentation contrib

Hi Alan,

thank you for the offer. The on-line documentation is managed by the codehaus wiki, so all you need to edit the pages is a codehaus account, I guess.
The user guide resides in the github repo together with the sources, so the same workflow applies as for code contributions (http://gpars.codehaus.org/Developer+Zone).
Please let me know if something doesn;t work as expected. Good luck!

Best regards,

Vaclav