[Fwd: [groovy-user] Translation help needed]

[Fwd: [groovy-user] Translation help needed]

Paul King

If anyone can help, please respond on the Groovy mailing list or direct to Joachim.

Cheers, Paul.

Hi,

for the Windows installer we use localized description strings. Since my
knowledge of most of the used languages is fleeting at best I need help
in the translations.

For the following strings there are still no translations:

"Gaelyk - Develop with Google App Engine" (brazilian portuguese)
"GPars - Groovy Parallel Systems" (spanish, french, brazilian
portuguese) - for this my german translation is akin to "parallel
programming with groovy"
"Spock - The Testing and Specification Framework" (spanish, french,
brazilian portuguese)

Thanks in advance for your help, Joachim