GPars presentation for Boston Grails UG on May 25th

GPars presentation for Boston Grails UG on May 25th

Matt Passell
Hi All,

I see that Dierk sent out a note mentioning this yesterday, but I thought I'd provide details here as well.  I'll be giving a talk titled, "GPars For Beginners", to the Boston Grails Users' Group on May 25th at 7PM.  If you're in the Boston-area, I hope you can attend.  Registration isn't necessary, but you can get directions and other details from the event page - http://www.meetup.com/Grails-Boston/events/16276921/

Someone has already requested that we record audio or (even better) video for the talk.  I'll see what I can do.

Thanks,
Matt