GPars, spreadsheets and dataflow

Russel Winder
Spreadsheets were probably the first popular dataflow computation
frameworks.  It is probably not a good idea to try and recreate VisiCalc
etc. using GPars, but it clearly makes a great deal of sense to make
GPars a framework for creating dataflow computations that would
otherwise use a spreadsheet, and make it easier for things to be done
using GPars.  I believe Václav has put in all the groundwork and
infrastructure to make this all possible -- except perhaps the idea of
data source and data sink as reified concepts.  I wonder if others have
already tinkered with these ideas and have examples that could be
collected together into a cookbook/recipes section of the GPars
documentation?