Gpars remote actors

Marc de Palol
Hi all,

I've been having a look and doing some development using the amazing
gpars actors. I have a doubt though, I've been reading in the
documentation that the actors can be distributed across different
computers, but I haven't been able to see a single example of this.

Having a look at the projecte JIRA I've found this:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GPARS-6

which is pretty much quiet. Is there any news about that? are the
classes already implemented and stable (i've seen in the source code
that there is a package groovyx.gpars.remote. Is that the one I should
look ? Any ETA on release ?

thanks for all

Re: Gpars remote actors

Marc de Palol
Cool, I'll keep an eye on the ticket then.

Thanks for your response!

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 12:27 PM, Vaclav Pech <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Marc.
http://loststone.net/lant/