Groovy++ team joins stream of congratulations to Groovy 1.8.0 final

Groovy++ team joins stream of congratulations to Groovy 1.8.0 final

Alex Tkachman
Hi All!

Groovy++ team joins stream of congratulations to final release of
Groovy 1.8.0 and releases Groovy++ 0.4.230 which supports both Groovy
1.8.0 & 1.7.x

Without great foundation of Groovy Core such project as Groovy++
simply would not be possible. Thanks a lot for everybody who built it.
We really enjoy our collaboration with and participation in Groovy
Core team and hope that in the future we will continue to contribute
ideas, experience and code in both directions.

As usually Groovy++ distributions can be found at
http://code.google.com/p/groovypptest/downloads/list

Best regards
Groovy++ Team