JSR166 artefacts

Russel Winder
Prompted by a request from Alex Tkachman, I have added javadoc artefacts
and sourcecode artefacts for all the binary artefacts published via the
jsr166-mirror project at Codehaus.  The artefacts are still all snapshot
ones for now, I am discussing with Doug Lea how best to formally publish
so we can get artefacts into the main Codehaus repository and thence the
Maven repository.

Re: JSR166 artefacts

Having them in the main repo would definitely help GPars 0.12, so that it could be released without relying on any "snapshot" dependencies.

On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 12:52 PM, Russel Winder <[hidden email]> wrote:
Prompted by a request from Alex Tkachman, I have added javadoc artefacts
and sourcecode artefacts for all the binary artefacts published via the
jsr166-mirror project at Codehaus.  The artefacts are still all snapshot
ones for now, I am discussing with Doug Lea how best to formally publish
so we can get artefacts into the main Codehaus repository and thence the
Maven repository.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200   voip: [hidden email]

Re: [groovy-user] JSR166 artefacts

Alex Tkachman
Thanks a lot, Russel. It works perfectly.