Questions to support a thesis

thomas.kuehner
Hello Gpars Users,

perhaps some of you remember my last e-mail. In the scope of my
bachelor thesis, I compare concurrency frameworks for the JVM. Since,
the support and community of a framework is also an important
qualitative property of a framework, I decided to ask some additional
questions about Gpars (why, when you use GPars etc., altogether 6
questions ). Therefore, I created a Gist-repository
https://gist.github.com/TommiK/9135fe96d80ad79a9d18 to gather your
ideas. Please, have a short look on the six questions and answer as
much as you want by editing the file. Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Thomas K├╝hner