Re: [groovy-user] Gpars.org ICANN or cannot

Re: [groovy-user] Gpars.org ICANN or cannot

Eric MacAdie
Is there any progress on this? The links for downloading, the user guide and the API are redirecting.

= Eric MacAdie

On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 5:36 PM, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Sorry, if this is off topic. Has anyone in the know visited the gpars org site today. Seems they've run afoul of some ICANN compliance requirement. Probably failed to submit their DNA and retinal pattern to the GAC. Or retaliation for maximizing user cycles at the expense of state sponsored botnets. :)

Re: [groovy-user] Gpars.org ICANN or cannot

Russel Winder-3