Re: [groovy-user] New French Groovy & Grails User Group

Re: [groovy-user] New French Groovy & Grails User Group

Guillaume Laforge
Hi all,

Some more details, for all those interested in our meetup in Paris,
and who want to speak about Groovy, Grails, Gradle, Griffon, Spock,
Easyb, Gaelyk, GPars and more, this is the place to be :-)

I've booked a room in our VMWare offices for June 10th, at 7pm.
http://www.meetup.com/Paris-Groovy-Grails/calendar/13379668/
And the company doc4web will even provide some appetizers and
beverage, woohoo :-)

Things are taking shape and we're looking forward to seeing you there!

Guillaume

--
Guillaume Laforge
Groovy Project Manager