Translation of the user guide into Japanese

Translation of the user guide into Japanese

Takahiro Sugiura
Hello.

My name is Takahiro Sugiura. I belong to Japan Grails/Groovy User Group.

I want to translate the user guide of GPars into Japanese and open it
to the public.

Could I do this ?

Thanks.

Re: Translation of the user guide into Japanese

Hello Takahiro,

thank you for your proposal. I think this is a very good idea and I'll be happy to see GPars getting more fans in Japan.
Is there anything on the technical side of things that I can do to help you start smoothly?

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 9:14 AM, Takahiro Sugiura <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello.

My name is Takahiro Sugiura. I belong to Japan Grails/Groovy User Group.

I want to translate the user guide of GPars into Japanese and open it
to the public.

Could I do this ?

Thanks.

Re: Translation of the user guide into Japanese

Takahiro Sugiura
Hello Vaclav,

Thank you for your reply.
At present, I think I start to translate the user guide.
But, if I have some questions please ask the questions in this mailing list.

Regards,

Takahiro Sugiura

2011/4/27 Vaclav Pech <[hidden email]>:

> Hello Takahiro,
>
> thank you for your proposal. I think this is a very good idea and I'll be
> happy to see GPars getting more fans in Japan.
> Is there anything on the technical side of things that I can do to help you
> start smoothly?
>
> Regards,
>
> Vaclav
>

> On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 9:14 AM, Takahiro Sugiura
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hello.
>>
>> My name is Takahiro Sugiura. I belong to Japan Grails/Groovy User Group.
>>
>> I want to translate the user guide of GPars into Japanese and open it
>> to the public.
>>
>> Could I do this ?
>>
>> Thanks.

> E-mail: [hidden email]
> Blog: http://www.jroller.com/vaclav
> Linkedin page: http://www.linkedin.com/in/vaclavpech

Re: Translation of the user guide into Japanese

Hello Takahiro,

this sounds great to me. Good luck and please keep me informed.