Trivial example apps using Actors & Dataflow variables

Trivial example apps using Actors & Dataflow variables

Bob Brown
Guys,

Just FYI...I wrote up a couple of trivial example pipeline processing
applications.

http://wordpress.transentia.com.au/wordpress/2010/03/05/playing-with-gpars/

Hope they help someone, sometime.

Cheers,

BOB

Re: Trivial example apps using Actors & Dataflow variables

Hamlet D'Arcy
This is great to see, thanks Bob!

You can always add your link to: http://gpars.codehaus.org/Articles
and then the people watching the codehaus wiki will get a
notification.

--
Hamlet D'Arcy
[hidden email]

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 12:25 AM, Bob Brown <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Guys,
>
> Just FYI...I wrote up a couple of trivial example pipeline processing
> applications.
>
> http://wordpress.transentia.com.au/wordpress/2010/03/05/playing-with-gpars/
>
> Hope they help someone, sometime.
>
> Cheers,
>
> BOB

RE: Trivial example apps using Actors & Dataflow variables

Bob Brown
Done. Thanks for the suggestion/pointer.

BOB

Re: Trivial example apps using Actors & Dataflow variables

This is a very nice article, Bob. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
I also like that your examples dig quite deep into the GPars API and use features like sendAndContinue(), messageHandler() or ">>" on DataFlowVariables.