Unable to access GPars Guide

Eric MacAdie
I was not able to find a "Contact Us" link on the GPars site, so I thought I would try the list.

I got to http://gpars.codehaus.org/User+Guide, but clicking on the link for the User Guide leads to http://gpars.org/1.1.0/guide/index.html

That request never completes. I never get either the page or a 404 Error.

= Eric MacAdie