compilation problem

Adrian Roston
Hi,

I'm trying out gpars inside a grails project (1.3.7), with some sample code (LoadBalancer), and I can't get past this compilation error:

Compilation error: java.lang.VerifyError: class groovyx.gpars.actor.AbstractLoopingActor overrides final method reply.(Ljava/lang/Object;)V

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Adrian

Re: compilation problem

Adrian Roston
Ah yes, I see it in the grails lib directory.  I think I'll ask on the grails mailing list if its possible to swap it out.

Thanks!